Home » Career Creativity » Business » New Visa Updates for Foreign Graduates in China

New Visa Updates for Foreign Graduates in China

Good news!

Starting 2017, foreigners who have graduated within the last year with a Master Degree from a Chinese university or a non-Chinese university will have the opportunity to apply for a work visa right after you graduate. ugg australia pas cher Master Graduate Students in China A statement outlining these requirements for foreign students to apply for this visa has been published by the Ministry of Human Resources, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Social Security. adidas nmd femme The requirements include: 1. At least 18 years old. 2. nike air max 2018 Healthy, with no criminal record 3. Average Grade of 80% or equivalent to B+/B on letter grading system 4. Goedkoop Nike Schoenen 2017 The Job(s) that the foreign student is taking must correlate with their academic profile. Foreign students who have graduated from a Chinese university and meet the requirements above will be given work permits and employment licenses. nike pegasus Foreign students who graduated from foreign universities will first be given work permits, then an employment license upon your arrival in China and at the last step, foreign students will be granted a work visa.

Check Also


Top 3 Job Advice Articles of the Week

10 Job Skills You’ll Need in 2020 From themuse By Scott Dockweiler Article here. As …