We Made Some Changes
Create or Edit your Profile
- Register and Create Your Account Now
- Sign in and click on “Profile” then fill in/edit your information.
Auto-Save Your Profile Content
- indicates that information needs to be input.
- indicates that information has been saved.
- Be sure to enter your email address in the correct space. Please only use lowercase letters.
- To enlarge a text-box, click on the edge of the right-bottom side of the box as pictured below.
You can have both a Chinese and English profile!
- Simply state in the English description box to let readers know that your bio is in Chinese
- You can always view your Profile in either English or Chinese by clicking on EN or 中文 – at the very top right of the page.
Search for Companies Who Approved Your Application
- Go to “Applications” then click on “Open Applications” and the list of the companies who approved your application will appear. Once your application has been approved by the company, you can click on the telephone icon and their company contact information will appear and you will be able to contact them directly.
Remove Job(s) you applied to
- Go to “Application” then “Current Jobs” then “Open Application” and click “Archive.” To view applications that you have removed, go to “Archived Applications.”
Search for Companies
Find companies that post suitable job positions for you
- Type keywords in the search bar. For advanced search, click “Advanced” and fill in more detailed information to make your search more specific.
HR Butler: CV Consultation, CV Translation, Jobseeking Assistance, LinkedIn Consultation, Job Interview Training, HR Research & Visa Consultation.
- Click on HR Services on the top part of the page and you will be redirected to our HR Butler Page. If you’re struggling to find a job and land interviews, we’re here to help.
Enable/Disable Account + Change your Password
- To disable your account please click on “Disable.”
- To change your password, please fill in your old and new password in the appropriate spaces.
- New feature : Click on “News” on the top of the page and you will be redirected to our JingNews page, where we cover career advice, start up and entrepreneur profiles, lifestyle reviews and a weekly update of all the networking events happening around BJ and SH.
Feel free to tell us your feedback and suggestions, or to just say hello! [email protected]. If you are having problems with the new site, please clear your cache and browsing history and try again before contacting us. Thanks!
Be the First One to be Updated